This is the second shirt in the Cynthiana Distillery Shirt Series. Light gray and made of super soft tri blend material, with the actual logo sublimated into the shirt. The cost of the shirt does not include shipping.
The distillery was established by John Poindexter ca. 1850. The distillery was iron clad and measured 40 x 100 ft in size, with three floors. Product was stored in two iron clad warehouses capable of holding 6,000 barrels. The distillery employed eight men at $1.50 a day and the waste from the mashing fed 250 hogs.