This is part of the Cynthiana Distillery Shirt Series. The shirt a super soft, green tri blend t shirt with the actual logo sublimated into the shirt. The shirt price does not include shipping.
The first instance of a distillery at Lair came around 1850 when TJ Megibben constructed the Megibbend and Bramble Distillery and sold bourbon under Excelsior Brand. It went udner ownership changes and the introduction of new brand included Old Lewis Hunter before being acquired by Seagrams in 1942. The plant closed twice in its history- during Prohibition and from 1947-1958. Old Lewis Hunter closed for good in 1974.