Abram Keller in 1840, bought the property known as A Keller dam and converted it to a distillery. The mill was used for grinding the grain for making the mash that would be fermented, distilled and made into whiskey. Keller sold the distillery to Cook and Ashbrook in 1861. It later became Ashbrook Brothers. The whiskey made here continued under the brand name of "Old A. Keller." Due to "Prohibition," production of whiskey here had ceased by 1922 but bottling continued.
This is the third shirt in the Cynthiana Distilleries series. All proceeds from the shirt sales goes to the development of a historical bourbon trail in Cynthiana.
Address:141 East Pike St. Suite 3 Cynthiana Ky 41031